Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print these amazing models of the Totoro Family from the movie My Neighbour Totoro? In this article, we will give you all the necessary information to 3D print them!
Information About the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: MyMiniFactory
- Designer: Patrick
- Model price: Free (But if you can, support the designer giving a tip)
- Number of pieces to 3D print: 3 (Big, medium and small Totoro)
3D Printing Parameters of Totoro Family
These are the common parameters used to 3D print the three models, later you will find the unique parameters for each model:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Layer Height: 0.12mm
- Superior solid layers: 7
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 4
- Support: Yes (Personalized)
- Additions: Brim (Personalized)
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 70°C (158°F) until layer # 10, then 60°C (140°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 190°C (374°F)
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 3000mm/min
- Scale (%): 100%
- Infill: Full Solid, Grid 5%, Grid 12%, Grid 20%
- Build time: 30 hours 19 minutes
- Filament length: 80106.8 mm
- Plastic weight: 240.85 g (0.53 lb)
- Infill: Full Solid, Grid 8%, Grid 12%, Grid 20%
- Build time: 10 hours 5 minutes
- Filament length: 25167.0 mm
- Plastic weight: 75.67 g (0.17 lb)
- Infill: Full Solid, Grid 20%
- Build time: 2 hours 38 minutes
- Filament length: 6367.0 mm
- Plastic weight: 19.14 g (0.04 lb)
Totoro Family 3D Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about these 3D prints of the Totoro Family, leave it in the comments section and we will gladly help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment.
Until the next one Machine Bros!