Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print this amazing model of The Flash from DC Comics? In this article, we will give you all the necessary information to 3D print it!
Information About the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: Malix3design
- Model price: €10
- Number of pieces to 3D print: 2 (Base & bust)
3D Printing Parameters of The Flash
These are the common parameters used to 3D print the 2 parts, later you will find the unique parameters for each part:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Layer Height: 0.12mm
- Superior solid layers: 7
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 4
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 70°C (158°F) until layer # 10, then 60°C (140°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 210°C (410°F)
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 2400mm/min
- Scale (%): 290%
- Infill: Triangular 30% and Triangular 10%
- Support: Yes
- Additions: Brim (Personalized)
- Build time: 18 hours 54 minutes
- Filament length: 43258.7 mm
- Plastic weight: 130.06 g (0.29 lb)
- Infill: Triangular 15%
- Support: Yes
- Additions: Brim
- Build time: 50 hours 26 minutes
- Filament length: 119487.1 mm
- Plastic weight: 359.25 g (0.79 lb)
The Flash 3D Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about this 3D print of The Flash, leave it in the comments section and we will gladly help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment.
Until the next one Machine Bros!