Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print this amazing model of Nemesis, the archenemy from the video game series Resident Evil? In this article, we will give you all the necessary information to 3D print it!
Information About the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: Thingiverse
- Model price: Free (But if you can, support the artist with a tip)
- Designer: Paolo Celano
- Number of pieces to 3D print: 1
3D Printing Parameters of Nemesis
These are the parameters used to 3D print the model in the slicer Simplify3D:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Layer Height: 0.12mm
- Superior solid layers: 7
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 4
- Infill: Triangular 15% and Triangular 30%
- Support: Yes (Personalized)
- Additions: Brim (Personalized)
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 75°C (167°F) until layer # 10, then 65°C (149°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 210°C
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 2400mm/min
- Scale (%): 127%
- Build time: 49 hours 57 minutes
- Filament length: 127029.2 mm
- Plastic weight: 381.93 g (0.84 lb)
Nemesis 3D Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about this 3D print of Nemesis, leave it in the comments section and we will gladly help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment.
Until the next one Machine Bros!