Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print and assemble this fantastic model of a Mini Mechanica? Here we give you all that you need to make it!
Information About the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: MyMiniFactory
- Model Price: Free (But if you can, support the designer with a tip)
- Designer: Mechanistic
Materials extra needed for the assembly:
- One (1) 1.5mm x 100mm 304 Stainless Steel Solid Round Rod
- Three (3) M2.5×6 and Two (2) M2x5 Stainless Steel Screws
- (Optional) Hand Drill
3D Printing Parameters
These are the parameters used in Simplify3D to 3D print all the parts:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Layer Height: 0.16mm
- Superior solid layers: 10
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 2
- Infill: Rectilinear 20%
- Support: Yes
- Additions: Brim
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 75°C (167°F) until layer # 10, then 65°C (149°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 210°C
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 3600mm/min
- Scale (%): 100%
- Build time: 6 hours 54 minutes
- Filament length: 20742.1 mm
- Plastic weight: 62.36 g (0.14 lb)
Mini Mechanica 3D Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about this 3D print of a Mini Mechanica, leave them in the comments section and we will help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment.
Until the next one Machine Bros!