Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print this amazing model of Kuiil, our dear friend who helped The Mandalorian to find The Child? In this article, we will give you all the necessary information to 3D print it!
Information About the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: MyMiniFactory
- Model price: Free
- Designer: Fotis Mint
- Number of pieces to 3D print: 1
3D Printing Parameters of Kuiil
These are the 3D printing parameters in Simplify3D used to 3D print the model:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3 V2
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Layer Height: 0.12mm
- Superior solid layers: 7
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 4
- Infill: Triangular 10%, Triangular 25%, Triangular 30%
- Support: Yes
- Additions: Brim
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 75°C (167°F) until layer # 10, then 65°C (149°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 210°C (410°F)
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 2400mm/min
- Scale (%): 100%
- Build time: 30 hours 35 minutes
- Filament length: 73908.3 mm
- Plastic weight: 222.21 g (0.49 lb)
Kuiil 3D Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about this 3D print of Kuiil from the Mandalorian, leave it in the comments section and we will gladly help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment.
Until the next one Machine Bros!