Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print this amazing model of the Skull of Flash? Here we give you all that you need to 3D print it!
Information About the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: Cults3D
- Model Price: Free (But if you can, support the designer with a tip)
- Designer: GGPrint3D
- Number of pieces to 3D print: 2 (Skull, Ears)
3D Printing Parameters of Venom
These are the parameters common parameters used to 3D print the 2 pieces, later you will find the unique parameters for each piece:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Layer Height: 0.16mm
- Superior solid layers: 10
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 2
- Infill: Rectilinear 15%
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 75°C (167°F) until layer # 10, then 65°C (149°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 210°C (410°F)
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 3600 mm/min
- Scale (%): 400%
- Support: Yes
- Additions: Brim (Custom)
- Build time: 20 hours 7 minutes
- Filament length: 105897.7 mm
- Plastic weight: 318.39 g (0.70 lb)
- Support: No
- Additions: Brim
- Build time: 1 hour 42 minutes
- Filament length: 2073.6 mm
- Plastic weight: 6.23 g (0.01 lb)
Flash Skull 3D Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about this 3D print of the Flash Skull, leave them in the comments section and we will help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment.
Until the next one Machine Bros!