Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print this amazing model of a cellular lamp? In this article, we will give you all the necessary information to 3D print it!
Information about the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: Thingiverse
- Model Price: Free (But if you can, leave a tip to the designer!)
- Number of pieces to print: 1
Model in the slicer Simplify3D
In the next video you will find the complete slicer configuration used to print the 3D model:
- Support position
- Model location on the printing bed
- Inclination of the model on the printing bed
- Information on the scale used
- 3D print process preview
3D Printing Parameters of the Cellular Lamp
These are the parameters used to print the 3D model:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3 V2
- Nozzle: 0.4
- Layer Height: 0.1
- Superior solid layers: 7
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 6
- Infill: Fast Honeycomb 50%
- Support: No
- Additions: Brim
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 70°C (158°F) until layer # 10, then 60°C (140°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 190
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 3000mm/min
- Scale (%): 100%
- Build time: 26 hours 0 minutes
- Filament length: 33845.4 mm
- Plastic weight: 101.76 g (0.22 lb)
Cellular Lamp Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about this 3D print of a Cellular Lamp, leave it in the comments section and we will gladly help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment!
Until the next one Machine Bros!