Hello Machine Bros!
Do you want to know how to 3D print this amazing model of Catbus (Nekobasu) from the Studio Ghibli film My Neighbor Totoro? In this article, we will give you all the necessary information to 3D print it!
Information about the 3D Model
- Where to download the model: Thingiverse
- Model price: Free
- Number of pieces to print: 1
Model in the slicer Simplify3D
In the next video you will find the complete slicer configuration used to print the 3D model:
- Support position
- Model location on the printing bed
- Inclination of the model on the printing bed
- Information on the scale used
- 3D print process preview
3D Printing Parameters of Catbus
These are the parameters used to print the 3D model:
- 3D Printer: Creality Ender 3
- Nozzle: 0.4
- Layer Height: 0.1
- Superior solid layers: 7
- Inferior solid layers: 6
- Perimeters: 3
- Infill: Fast Honeycomb 5%, Fast Honeycomb 10% and Rectilinear 20%,
- Support: Yes
- Additions: No
- Filament: PLA
- Bed temperature: 70°C (158°F) until layer # 10, then 60°C (140°F) the rest of the print
- Extruder temperature: 190
- Layer fan speed %: Off in the first layer, then 100% the rest of the print
- Printing speed: 3000mm/min
- Scale (%): 100%
- Build time: 27 hours 38 minutes
- Filament length: 50436.7 mm
- Plastic weight: 151.64 g (0.33 lb)
Catbus 3D Printing Pictures
If you have any questions about this 3D print of Catbus, leave it in the comments section and we will gladly help you!
Also if you want to see other models in Time Lapse, do not hesitate to comment!
Until the next one Machine Bros!